Ukraine appeal - further donations
After such an overwhelming response to our first appeal, we are relaunching our appeal for donations from our community.
We are accepting further donations to share with local groups who are sending these items, however there is now a revised list of items they need:
- Hygiene products such as: shower gel, soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, wet wipes, toilet paper, tissue, sanitary products, hand sanitiser etc.
- Sleeping bags, polifoams, towels, duvet covers - (only NEW in original packaging)
- Baby and toddler products: wet wipes, nappies, nappy creams, feeding bottles, formula (also ready to drink formulas), snacks, travel cots/beds, breast pumps, sterilising fluid (such as Milton)
- Cleaning products
- Ready to eat food: canned food, biscuits, cereal bars/cereal, peanuts, mix nuts, drinks with straw, teabags, sugar
- Sugar and lactose free and gluten free products such as: coconut milk, soy milk, sugar free biscuits/snacks
Please DO NOT DONATE CLOTHES as they have more than enough at this time.
We will be collecting at the following times (weekly) until further notice:
Monday 8.30am - 10.00am
Tuesday 8.30am - 10.00am
Wednesday 8.30am - 10.00am
NB: Please take donations to the side entrance (to the right side of the school building) near the Liberty Leisure gym entrance.
Thank you for your continued help and support. It really is making a difference to people's lives in such a time of need.