Sixth Form News
The Chilwell Vision : ‘Exciting Minds’
We are committed to providing an aspirational learning community where everyone feels valued and individual needs and ambitions are met.
Our high standards and expectations are driven through a challenging, stimulating and enjoyable learning environment where everyone feels safe and supported and each individual works towards their personal targets.
As the world evolves so will our community as we produce global citizens for the future. We believe in the ideals that learning is for life, life is for learning and each and every one of us can determine the success of our future and that of others.
The Positive Learning Community at Chilwell promotes high achievement by working together to:
- Be reflective and understand ourselves and others
- Challenge and motivate ourselves to flourish in learning and in life
- Be flexible and adaptable in an ever developing global community
- Be inquisitive and make enquiries in order to extend ourselves
- Generate pride in the Chilwell community and environment.
Click Here for our twitter feed.
Click Here to see February's newsletter.